General terms & conditions
- The hirer has complete and full responsibility for the rental equipment.
- The rental equipment is not insured. However, complete risk coverage is available. For a 10% surcharge, the rental company will assume 75% of any costs due to damage and theft.
- In the case of theft or breakage, the market value of the equipment will be charged to the hirer, unless risk coverage has been purchased.
- In the case of theft, the hirer is required to report the theft to the local police.
- In the case of theft or loss of the rental equipment, the hirer is required to pay a minimum of 25% of the market value of the equipment, unless risk coverage has been purchased.
- In the case of damage to the equipment, the hirer is required to pay the repair costs according to the listed rate, unless risk coverage has been purchased.
- Exchanging rental equipment for equipment of the same value during the rental period is always possible. Upgrading to equipment of a higher category is also possible. The difference in value will be charged to the hirer. No refund will be made if the hirer downgrades to equipment of a cheaper category.
- The rental equipment must be prepaid for the duration of the rental period. The latest return time is 10 a.m. on the day following the end of the rental period.
- If the equipment is not returned within 7 days of expiry of the rental period, it will be reported to the police as stolen.
- The equipment may be returned before the end of the rental period. There will be no refund.
- Refund of rental costs will only be made in the event of injury and/or illness, where this can be proven by a medical certificate.
- The signing of a rental agreement is necessary for the mounting, setting, and repair of ski bindings. By signing the agreement, the hirer accepts both the expert setting of the bindings according to the manufacturer’s standards and the rules and rental conditions.
- The present rental agreement is deemed valid only on provision of a valid ID or a cash deposit to the value of the rental equipment or a signed, blank credit card slip.
- Under Italian law (Art. 13, DPR 675/96), the hirer authorises the rental agency to store his personal data. This will be used for statistical purposes and to inform the hirer of the latest market developments.
We kindly ask guests to treat their equipment with care. We would like to thank you for choosing our company and we hope you enjoy yourself on the Seiser Alm!